Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Painting II Class

Im really excited about this semester in Painting II. I am looking forward into becoming a better artist. I want to branch off on my own and be more creative with my artwork. Although I still want to work along with the class and develop more details by learning step by step with each painting. I also look forward to being in more art shows. I have noticed last semester that more people enjoy my art and encourage me to do more. I want to break out of my comfort zone and sale a piece of art work, but I feel like its a piece of me and kinda dont want to part with it. Art is a big part of my life, in each class i take i love it more. I hope everyone else enjoys. Feel free to leave comments on my blog of ways i can improve or suggest artwork that you would like to see me do.

No comments:

Post a Comment